To make this ahead, grill squash without brushing sauce on top. Store in covered container up to 24-hours. Preheat oven to broil. Place squash on a broiling pan or foil-lined baking sheet. Brush sauce on squash and place under broiler for 2 minutes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 medium-sized summer squash (use both yellow crookneck and zucchini)
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1⁄4 cup Kikkoman® Sweet Soy Sauce for Rice
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Radish sprouts, for garnish
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Slice summer squash in half, lengthwise. Combine sesame oil and grapeseed oil and brush over halved squash.
3. Place cut side down on grill. Cover grill and cook for three minutes.
4. Open grill, turn squash over and brush with sweet soy sauce. Cover grill and cook an additional 30 seconds. Garnish with radish sprouts and sesame seeds. Serve with additional sweet soy sauce for rice on the side.