Homemade honey mustard, Panko bread crumbs, and salmon play well together in this sunny dish. As simple to make as it is enticing, this entrée is a crowd-pleaser that is actually healthy.
Savannah Bee Company’s Tupelo Honey is one of the rarest honeys in existence. Soft floral notes abound and add a special touch to the mild flavor of salmon. Baking the salmon filet leaves the meat tender and flaky. Serve this dish any time of year and relish in its delectable yet healthy taste!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 servingsServings
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 13’’ x 9’’ baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Toss together Panko crumbs, fresh parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Drizzle olive oil into the mixture and stir together.
3. In a small bowl, mix together Dijon mustard, Tupelo Honey, and garlic.
4. Brush top of each filet with honey mustard, then dip into Panko mixture.
5. Once coated, place filets into baking pan and bake for 13-15 minutes.
6. Garnish with extra parsley and serve with a lemon wedge.