This no bake oreo cheesecake will win everyone over. Don't forget the trick to the special whipped cream topping, you can use this trick for other dessert toppings too.
- Prep Time
- 20 oreos
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Oreo whipped cream
- 8 oz. (236 ml.) heavy cream
- 5 crumbled Oreos, filling removed
- Remember to set 5 Oreos aside for the Oreo whipped cream. Crush 20 Oreos as much as possible with a rolling pin. Add to a bowl with melted butter. Mix with a fork.
- Scoop 1 spoonful of crushed Oreos into greased cupcake tray. Press down with a spoon to fill any air pockets.
- Now for the cheesecake filling. Add the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla to a bowl. Mix well.
- Scoop cheesecake into a cupcake tin on top of the Oreo crust. Spread evenly and press with a spoon.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour. If you want a frozen treat, leave it for an hour or longer. Once they feel frozen, remove from the cupcake tin and keep refrigerated until making the whipped cream and serving.
- Now for the Oreo whipped cream. This will last up to 1 day in the fridge. Whisk the heavy cream for about 5 minutes until it has “stiff peaks”. That means it holds up and looks like whipped cream (because it is)!
- Remove the filling from 5 Oreos. Then crush them. With a spatula, gently fold the crushed Oreos into the whipped cream. Put the whipped cream in a plastic bag and cut one corner. Then you can squeeze it onto your Oreo cheesecakes. Serve right away so the frosting stays fluffy.