Pita chips + pizza = crispy cheesy goodness. They are like pizza nachos using crispy pita chips instead of tortillas.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 pitas
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 12 oz. tomato sauce
- 10 oz. shredded mozzarella
- fresh basil leaves, slices
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375℉/190℃.
- Stack the pitas. Make 4 slices so you have 8 sections.
- Spread out on nonstick baking tray. Brush with olive oil. Flip and brush again.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until very golden brown.
- Spread your favorite tomato sauce, the mozzarella, then the sliced garlic and basil.