This twist on the classic hamantaschen is such a fun way to cook with kids and surprise friends with an incredible treat! Easy to make with prepared pita and your choice of savory or sweet fillings.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 Pitas
- Mini mozzarella balls
- Cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic glaze
- Natural smooth peanut butter
- Strawberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 375℉ / 190℃.
- Cut each pita into 4 quarters.
- Carefully cut out a small triangle in the center of each pita quarter (as pictured below).
- Place a small amount of the ingredients for the version of pita-taschen that you want to make. Don't overstuff them, or things could get messy.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until perfectly golden and crispy.
- Allow to cool, garnish, then place on a beautiful serving tray.