Make your tabbouleh salad with cauliflower instead of bulgur and keep it super low carb and truly delicious. The pomegranate seeds add the perfect crunch and color.
- Prep Time
- 1 cauliflower
- ¼ bunch parsley, chopped
- ½ bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- ½ bunch arugula, chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Handful chopped almonds
- ¼ cup pomegranate syrup
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Grate the cauliflower with a box grater or food processor into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add chopped parsley, scallions, celery, arugula, and pomegranate arils. Sprinkle with almonds and toss with dressing.
In a jar or bowl combine pomegranate syrup, white wine vinegar, EVOO, garlic, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper, mix well and adjust to taste.