Chicken baked with rosemary and apples for a fine but easy main dish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts or 4 legs and thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 4 apples, cored and sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Rinse chicken, pat dry with a paper towel and place in 9X13 glass baking dish.
3. Drizzle with oil and vinegar, then sprinkle with salt.
4. Arrange apples around chicken in the baking dish.
5. Place the sprigs of rosemary under the chicken.
6. Bake for 90 minutes, until golden brown.