This salad is packed with colorful veggies and southwest flavor. Makes a light, refreshing dinner on a hot summer night or any other time of year.
You can dress up this salad more by using grilled corn.
If you want to make it more substantial add our Spicy Sweet Potatoes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup water
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions (2 cups cooked)
- 1½ cups corn kernels from about 4 ears of corn
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Spicy Sweet Potatoes (optional)
1. Add avocado, garlic, cilantro, mayonnaise, lime juice, water, salt, and pepper to a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Layer quinoa, corn, beans and tomatoes in a bowl.