These are matzah chocolate balls, not chocolate matzah balls! We wouldn't go that far...
- Prep Time
- ¼ cup butter
- 8 squares dark chocolate (8 oz.)
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup milk
- 3-5 sheets of matzah- depends how crumbly you break it up. So start with 3 and add more if not thick enough
- Shredded coconut
- Melt butter and chocolate together. Mix well. Pour into large bowl. Add cocoa powder, sugar and milk. Mix well. Make sure there are no cocoa powder chunks.
- Smash matzah as small as you can (you can use a rolling pin to help). Add into mixture.
- Shape into small balls and roll in shredded coconut. Children are especially good at this time-consuming step!
- Fridge for a couple hours or until chilled. Happy Passover!