I love how colorful this salad is, I can eat it as an appetizer, side or even weekday lunch. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand, spinach or chard instead of spinach, dried cherries or apricots instead of cranberries, and the butternut squash is optional only if yo have it.
- Prep Time
- 3 cups whole wheat Moroccan couscous, cooked
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups thinly sliced kale
- 2 cups diced butternut squash, cooked (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING (Link in prep)
- Toss couscous, cranberries and kale in a bowl with squash if using. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING.
- Arrange on serving plates or on a platter. Serve chilled.